13.6.17

A Return? Maybe Second Time is the Charm

Hey everyone, 

It's been a LONG time, hasn't it? Last time, I posted here (as a FRESHMEN in college...back in 2014...oh how the time flies!!) I talked about coming back to blogging, and then....it didn't quite shape together. 

I remember being told constantly throughout high school to enjoy the free time, because actives such reading a book that isn't required isn't something you typically do in college. I laughed, I couldn't believe that that could happen but it did. College was a full-time job and more. After reading textbooks, doing homework, and participating in extracurriculars all day, the last I wanted to do was read more. Instead, I turned to TV and hanging out with my friends. 

Now four years later, I'm a college graduate (B.S. in chemistry with a minor in business! Graduated magna cum laude!), and finally, I have time to read, and gosh, did I forget how much I love books. So with that, I've decided I'm going to attempt to return to posting regular content here. I can't promise that I'll post as much as I used to (especially since I will be starting graduate school in the fall!) but I'm going to attempt to post around 3 times a week (3's a good starting number, right?). 

So look out later today for a REVIEW! 

Anyhow, enough about me, how about you all (is there anyone reading this out there?!). Do you have any good book suggestions? Anything I HAVE to get my hands on? I'm so behind on knowing the "hot" books these days! Anything new in the blogging world? Another thing I'm unfortunately so behind on. Really just share any words of wisdom! :) 

That's it for now. 

Lauren 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so never be afraid to leave one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Imagination Designs
Artwork by www.CreateTheCut.com